The Weekly Memo
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. --Isaiah 41:10
Staff & Student Spotlight
- Thank you for your hard work in your committees!
- Thank you for covering for others in times of need! We greatly appreciate it!
- Thank you for organizing events that support our wonderful school. Your efforts will never go unnoticed!
- Thank you for working together to meet the needs of all students!
- Thank you for all you do!
- IF you plan to attend the last Catechist Training scheduled on Saturday, April 16th, please let Amy know by Monday morning!
- PLEASE MAKE SURE STUDENTS HAVE THEIR LUNCH CARDS. This allows the line to move faster and ensures charges are placed appropriately. If you have a student who needs a replacement, let the office staff know!
- We are scheduled for a full faculty meeting on Tuesday, April 12th.
- Committee minutes are due by Tuesday, April 12.
- Grandparent's Day is quickly approaching, Friday, April 15 @ 9-10:30! Please send your final plans to Amy & Kelley by Monday. Please refer to the handout for clarifications or send any questions to Amy, Kelley or Kim.
- If you use a ladder, please make sure to return to maintenance!
- If you are/have planned a field trip or event, please make sure appropriate forms are approved. This ensures it is placed on all calendars. In addition, written approval for facilities use is needed for documentation. Donna files those away in the office!
- PLEASE CHECK THE CALENDAR IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING SCHEDULED BETWEEN NOW & THE END OF THE YEAR TO MAKE SURE IT IS ON ALL CALENDARS. If not, alert Paula, Amy & Donna!
- Self-reflections & PGP's are due Monday, April 18th. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU COMPLETE THE ONE-PAGE SELF-ASSESSMENT. In addition, it should be submitted electronically with the PGP. Goals need to be written by following the samples provided. You might want to consider using multiple resources (blog/pd or book/blog, etc.). Typically, the majority of us need to seek additional resources to reach our full potential in growth.
- ACCURATE ATTENDANCE MUST BE POSTED EACH MORNING.
- PLEASE ENSURE YOU ARE FILLING OUT NECESSARY FORMS & GETTING APPROVAL FOR FIELD TRIPS.
- If you have volunteers coming in to your classrooms, please make sure they have all necessary SAFE ENVIRONMENT FORMS complete (check with Donna if needed).
- Please be mindful of recess times to avoid overlaps, and too many students out at one time.
- Please ensure you are posting homework nightly and grades in a timely manner.
- EDP students MUST check-in with EDP
EVERY INVOICE/REQUESTED FUNDS MUST HAVE A PO SIGNED BY PAULA & INCLUDE:
1. Name of the person filling the PO out,
2. How it is being paid for ( credit card, mail check to the company, or reimbursement to someone because it has already been paid for),
3. Where is this in the budget (particular program, a grant, discretionary funds, unbudgeted item, etc.).
Save the Date:
- April 11: Acre Testing (5th & 8th)
- April 12: Mad Mushroom - Full Faculty Meeting - PTO Meeting
- April 13: Otis Lennon (3rd, 5th & 8th) - Assistant's Meeting @ 10
- April 15: Grandparent's Day @ 9
- April 16: Catechist Training @ 8:30 (CTK-Hehman Hall)