Volume 1 Issue 15 January 18th, 2021
· January 18th Basketball vs Stanton girls away, boys home
· January 23rd Basketball vs Eldorado, away
· January 25th Basketball vs Compass girls home, boys away
· February 1st Basketball vs Crane girls away, boys home
· February 8th Basketball vs Coahoma girls home, boys away
According to Jim Fay, author of Becoming and Love and Logic Parent, giving children choices is more effective than making demands. He suggests:
- Never give choices if it might cause problems for you or anyone else.
- Give only two options for each choice, both equally okay with you. For example, Would you like peas or carrots? or Do you want to do homework now of in 15 minutes?
- If the child doesn't decide within 10 seconds, make the choice for him or her.
Please check out these links below! They have some GREAT information!
As always, please let me know if there is anything I can do. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your child's education.
Phone: (325) 884-3728 ext. 422