4th Grade Update
Ms. Smith's Class
Off To A Good Start
Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any questions or concerns. I am happy to work together for your child.
Curriculum Updates: This is what we are currently working on!
- Reading - Building our reading focus, stamina, and making good book choices.
- Writing - Looking at writing as storytelling and improving our personal narratives.
- Math - Naming and constructing geometric figures.
- Science - Energy transfer.
17 - Constitution Day
18 - NWEA Math test
25 - NWEA Language Usage test
26 - Field trip to Dewey School / Waterloo Farm Museum
30 - Maria Dismondy author visit
- Please remember to get a background check done for anyone who may come to volunteer, chaperon a field trip, or come visit our class. This is a state law and may take up to a week to process. If you do it early, there is no worry and it remains good for three years.
- If you need a message to get to your child during the day, please email me or call the office before 3:30.
- We love to have new parents at PTO meetings! They are generally held the first Tuesday of each month at 7:00 PM.
- Free and reduced lunch applications are available in the office.
- Links and events calendar are located on our class website.