Handbell Workshops & Concert
April 26, 2014
Chicago Bronze leads an afternoon of handbells!
- An organist interested in learning more about handbells?
- An organist who directs a handbell choir?
- A handbell ringer looking for more instruction?
- Interested in learning more about handbells?
- Interested in hearing an advanced handbell ensemble?
If so, join us on April 26, 2014 for an afternoon of mini-workshops and a concert!
- 1:30 PM - Registration
- 2:00 PM - 2:45 PM - Workshop Session 1
- 3:00 PM - 3:45 PM - Workshop Session 2
- 4:00 PM - Chicago Bronze in Concert
Handbells 201: Perfect for those looking to grow an existing handbell program, covering basic techniques and music for intermediate groups.
Handbells 301: Looking for advanced techniques? Join Handbells 301 for bass and treble bell specific techniques, creative programming ideas, and integrating handbells with other instruments.