Eternal Rest Funeral Home
Serving our neighborhood for over twenty years
At Eternal Rest we offer:
- Burial or Cremation
- In-ground burial or Mausoleum
- A variety of caskets and urns
- Public or private service in our newly renovated hall
- Services to fit your beliefs and values - our staff has access to any type of service that you require.
- If you are in need of a burial plot, our staff will work with you and the cemetery of your choice to arrange for the purchase of a plot or Mausoleum.
What steps do I need to take?
How to Honor Life
You can have your service anywhere, and any way, you want. Your choices include the place of celebration, day of the week, and time of day; the musical selection, what prayers will be said or songs you would like sung. We can arrange to have doves, butterflies, or balloons released at the close of the service. Keepsake gifts of wildflower seeds or a tree seedling can be given. Our staff is here to help you create the most memorable and meaningful service to honor your loved one.