T & L Essentials
December 2, 2013
PD OnDemand: Guided Math
State Assessment Update
Click here to read the State Assessment Update!
- 2013 State Assessment results
- Achievement Measures
- Student Growth Measures
- Gap Reduction Measures
- Reducing Non-Proficient Measures
Student Emails in Skyward
Skyward users can now view student district email addresses in Educator Access
- To view/edit/delete a student’s email address: Go to Educator Access / Student
- To email a student from within Skyward
Administrators and Student Management users – go to Student Profile / General / Profile > click the email address displayed in the school email field to send an email
- To create a list of email addresses
As new students are added to Skyward, an email address will automatically be created. Secretaries at elementary schools will need to delete the email addresses that are created for students in grades PK-2nd grade.
Tech Tip: Sticky Notes
- Open sticky notes by clicking on the Start button. In the search box, type Sticky Notes, and then click on Sticky Notes in the list of results.
- To create additional notes, click the New Note button.
- You can also open a new note by pressing Ctrl+N.
For more information on using Sticky Notes, click here.