The Weekly Memo
September 16, 2016
“For me prayer is a surge of the heart, it is a simple look towards Heaven, it is a cry of recognition and of love, embracing both trial and joy.” --St. Therese of Lisieux
- Thank you for working to ensure the success of Oktoberfest!
- Thank you for filling in where needed!
- Thank you for going the extra mile to ensure student success!
- Thank you for continuous updates of student work! There are some great things going on in the building!
- Thank you for leading various activities.
- Please check CKS Connect for the latest version(s) of the color coded calendars.
- ACCURATE attendance needs to be posted by 8:30. We need to know who is absent or tardy.
- Sub folders were due by September 12th. They should be RED contain the following: updated class roster, seating chart(s), schedule(s), duty schedule, student allergy sheet (especially food), FAITH guidelines, emergency lesson plans (with handouts), location of emergency procedures (fire, tornado, lock down,etc., discipline system, and any other pertinent information related to your class/content. Please have those on your desk as we will check during walk-throughs.
- Amy is emailing sub confirmations to both sub and teacher. Please check dates/times when you receive those. All approved sub requests can be found on the CKS Connect Calendar (please check)!
- Subs are paid for either half/full days. Please mark accordingly when submitting absentee requests. We are not able to pay or document absences on an hourly basis. Therefore, absences are either full or half days.
- Please ensure that your rosters (including name/contact) are up-to-date for the emergency bags!
- Please turn off your projectors when you leave your classroom!
- The Diocesan PD is still scheduled for October 10th from 9am-12pm at Lexington Catholic. Safety Training will be the topic on the agenda. (Lunch is NOT provided).
- The benefits fair is scheduled for October 13th. Please see details in the attachment that was sent by Amy.
- Please continue teaching, reviewing, and practicing procedures!
- If you use the church, PLC, HH, etc. for ANY reason (practice, events, presentations, etc.), you must get on the schedule with Sr. Georgette.
- Please keep in mind that all maintenance requests must have Paula's approval.
1. Name of the person filling out the PO.
2. How it is being paid for ( credit card, mail check to the company, or reimbursement to someone because it has already been paid for).
3. Where this is in the budget (particular program, a grant, discretionary funds, etc.).
4. SIGNED BY PAULA
Flow Chart of Forms:
Faculty Absentee Forms: Paula or Amy
Field Trip Approval Forms: Paula
Maintenance Requests: Paula
Facilities Request: Paula-Sr. Georgette
Save the Date:
- September 19-23: MAP Testing- Morning Duty (Front-P.Smith/Back-M. Klein)
- September 20: Levels Meeting - 2nd Grade First Reconciliation Parent Meeting @ 6:30
- September 21: Special Lunch (Canes)
- September 22: The Ultimate Relationship Discussion Group w/Dcn. Tim
- September 23: 8th Grade Service Day
- September 26-30: MAP Testing - Morning Duty (Front-A.Smith/Back-C.Gibson)
- September 27: PLT's
- September 28: Special Lunch (Jimmy Johns) - Faith Date for Parents @ 7
- September 29: Kindergarten Field Trip
- September 30: 1st Trimester Midterm - Wrapping Paper Sale Ends