- Cheyenne- she is blind ,nice and sweet person,and also happy until Griffin kidnapped her .
- Griffin- He's an unthoughtful person because he stole the SUV and kidnapped her.
- Roy -He is Griffin's dad he thinks that he is most important and that he has everything under control but he doesn't.
- Tj & Jimbo- They are both workers for Roy and aren't really big characters but think they are in charge or the boss.
The setting of the book is in a little house , a barn, a bigger house but mostly it takes place in Griffins house .
Cheyenne Wilder is sleeping in the back of her family's SUV. She is sick and her stepmom has gone into the pharmacy to pick up her medicine. She left the engine running because she was only going to be a minute. Griffin is in the parking lot of the shopping center looking for packages in cars that he can steal. He sees the SUV with the engine running and he steals it. Cheyenne is still asleep in the back seat. She wakes up to find that she is in her car and it is being stolen. Griffin has no idea that Cheyenne is in the back and Cheyenne is also blind.
Cheyenne has been kidnapped by Griffin
Its internal because its not person vs person.
- “It's like we stepped into some TV show about cops or spies. Only we're not cops or spies. We're teenagers.”
- “Sometimes people did this, closed their eyes for a few seconds and imagined it gave them insights into what it was like to be her. Only, at the end, they could still open their eyes and see.”
- "Griffin could hear Roy shouting at him, almost as real as the girl in the backseat, the girl who would not stop yelling." this shows that Griffin was not happy about kidnapping a girl.
- "But that winter something changed everything i don't know if it was fate or a terrible mistake but i was kidnapped accidentally by a boy my age .Normally in this type of situation people do anything to get away . I had one small problem ... Im blind."
This is the situation that Cheyenne was in .
This is the Book Cover of Girl stolen.
I like this quote so i decided to put this as one of my pictures.