CMS Family Connections Newsletter
- Are you interested in going on a trip to Washington DC? Please attend a BRIEF informational meeting in Ms. Filleman's room until 3:15 on January 14!
- Looking to order a yearbook? Follow this link to place your order!
- Don't forget that you can check out the homework your students have by clicking here.
- Please check our daily announcements for the most updated information!
Do you have a student that currently does not attend Millard Public Schools but will be attending a Millard school in 2020-21? If so, please complete Pre-Registration for New Students. The link is located on our Central webpage. A few quick questions will ensure that you get future information regarding the 2020-21 school year.
Staff Shout Out!
Congrats to our Raising Canes Staff Shout-Out winners, Mr. McMahon, Mrs. Rutherford, and Mr. Fuglestad!!
Mr. McMahon is recognized for supporting students and staff. From counseling to coaching to duty coverage, he’s exceptional and reliable in all areas of the school.
Mrs. Rutherford is recognized for building staff morale during the holidays w/a fun game. Her creativity and organization has brought excitement to our Cyclone staff!
Mr. Fuglestad is recognized fir his commitment to students in the classroom & on the field. He coaches a sport every season, & trains with athletes in their off season. He is leaving Central Middle School for Millard South High School, and will be missed!
From Our Patriot Family
Millard Central Middle School is proud to announce that we are participating in a program called
TAGG (Together A Greater Good). TAGG is a free mobile app that allows you to
support our school year-round without spending an extra dime. There is a
growing list of local businesses who partner with TAGG to donate a percentage
of your purchase to our school every day! Some of the businesses include
Hy-Vee, Dunkin’ Donuts, Jimmy’s Johns, Eileen’s Cookies and MORE!
All you have to do is download the app (Android or iPhone), and any time you
are at a participating business, simply choose Millard Central Middle School and take a picture of your receipt. I have done it myself and was amazed by how easy it was!
Attached is a flyer with a practice receipt so you can see how easy it is, too!
TAGG is willing to donate $0.50 to our school for each person who takes a
picture of the practice receipt. Don't wait - this is only valid during the month of November!
We hope you will continue to TAGG year-round for our school! A list of participating businesses can be found on the app or by visiting this link: https://togetheragreatergood.com/participating-businesses/
As always, thank you for supporting Millard Central Middle School!
Boys and Girls Club News
- For your future planning: BGC will be closed on all snow days and e-learning days; BGC will be open after school if there is a late start.
- Check your emails and schedules for upcoming events!
- Memberships run on a calendar year basis. If you had a membership in the Spring of 2019, you still have one through December!