Friday, December 11, 2015
Polar Express Day: Wednesday, December 16
Homework: Due January 8
Please send an empty cereal box to school on Friday, January 8th cut like the picture below. We will decorate it in class, then bring it home to store "just right" books in to practice reading. We know the more we read, the better reader we will be! If you have an extra cereal box, and don't mind sending it for someone that may not be able to bring one, that would be great. Thank you.
The children have made great progress learning their sight words. Keep up the good work!
no--- so--- go--- is--- on--- it--- can--- in--- do--- me--- up--- an--- you--- am--- the--- and--- we--- my--- he--- like--- to--- at--- see--- a--- I--- all--play--little--what--here--was--she--look--where
Dates to Remember:
- December 18: Winter Party, 10:30-11:30
- December 18: 1/2 day, dismiss at 11:45.
- December 21-January 4: No School Winter Break
Specials Schedule: December 14-18
A Day -Art, B and D Day-Music and PE, C Day-Library
- Monday: C
- Tuesday: D
- Wednesday: A
- Thursday: B
- Friday: EARLY RELEASE
Ask your child...
- to tell you about the Nutcracker
- to tell you the story of Mooseltoe
- to tell you what the word "sum" means
- to add problems with sums to 10.
- to write a story for you. Encourage them to leave spaces and to write neatly.