The Frank Church Statesman
We are happy to have all our students in the building for fourth quarter. As we move closer to the end of the school year, there will be several important academic assessments for our students. Attendance is vital this quarter, so please make sure students make every effort to attend school during this crucial time. Attendance will be emphasized for the remainder of the year. We have been impressed with our students and their academic growth throughout the year--let's finish strong and continue to build upon their academic success. Thank you for supporting the mission of Frank Church High School.
SAT Testing for 11th Graders - in building
Virtual Day for all other students
April 20th, 21st, & 22nd
SAT School Day - Tuesday, April 13th
- Juniors will come to the school building, while all others will attend school virtually.
- Masks will be required and test-takers will be spread throughout the building to ensure social distancing.
- Testing will BEGIN promptly at 9:00! All students should finish testing between 1:00 pm and 1:15 pm.
- Breakfast bars will be available before the test, but no food or drinks are allowed while testing.
- No electronic devices are allowed in the testing room.
ISAT Days - April 20th, 21st, 22nd
- Testing will be in the gym.
- Students need their district assigned Chromebook.
- Students should bring a pair of headphones, if they have them.
Bring your Chromebook and class materials.
Room 101 is open from 7:45-8:45 every morning for students to work on school work and get help.
After School (Starts April 19th):
Students need to sign up in advance and will meet a teacher in their classroom to work on assignments.
Congratulations 2021 Rotary Scholars!
There is no awards dinner this year. Scholars will receive a certificate and a medallion, as well as have their photo in the Idaho Statesman.