Director of Revenue Generation
We're Hiring! Come work @ Israel Tech Challenge
Director of Revenue Generation at Israel Tech Challenge (ITC)
Israel Tech Challenge (ITC) opens the door for talented professionals from Israel and abroad to accelerate their careers in technology while focusing on the most in-demand skills in global tech. ITC offers its participants both training and job placement in top tech companies, along with strong networking in the Israeli tech community. To date, ITC introduced over 500 graduates from over 20 countries to the hi-tech industry.
Reporting directly to the VP of Business Development, the Director of Revenue Generation will be responsible for leveraging ITC’s assets in order to create new revenue sources through tech projects, tailored training programs, impact investors and philanthropy.
This is a full-time position based in Tel-Aviv, Israel.
· Identify, create and manage revenue opportunities in Israel and abroad
· Develop a deep understanding of ITC and its products as well as work with various stakeholders across the organization to create new revenue generating offerings
· Assist in resource development abroad with impact investors and philanthropic organizations
· Assist in local business development efforts within the Israeli tech industry
· Fluent in English
· Proficiency in French – an advantage
· 3-5 years of experience in business development, particularly abroad
· Experience in tech roles – an advantage
· B.A in Business Administration, Economics or Social Sciences; BSc. – an advantage
· Ability to travel abroad several times a year
· Familiarity with American culture
· Resourceful, ambitious and results-oriented
· Ability to network with various stakeholders while clearly communicating ITC’s vision