Celebrate Hope-Seminar and Support
An Opportunity for Parents of Children with Disabilities
2018-19 Celebrate Hope Seminar Series: Moving From Crisis to Hope
Who is this for? Parents and caregivers of children diagnosed with special or unique needs who is currently attending an Oakland county public school
What is this about? Are you a parent/caregiver struggling to come to terms with the challenges of raising a child with unique or complex needs? Are you struggling with intense emotions like sadness, anger, grief, frustration, fear, etc. and are not sure how to move forward? Do you need help with how to find acceptance?
When? Oakland Schools is hosting three seminars throughout the 18-19 school year. Please click the corresponding date to find out more and register for this free opportunity.
Celebrate Hope is owned by John Ball and Lisa Goyette. They have over 30 years of educational and professional experience & each are the parent of a child with special/unique needs. They UNDERSTAND the struggles parents deal with. They are passionate about helping and committed to share what they know to bring forth healing to those in need. To find more information about Celebrate Hope, visit www.celebratehopellc.com
Celebrate Hope Can Help!
Regardless of the age or situation of your child, we work with parents of children from birth into adulthood.
Attend the seminar to find out ways to:
1) Gain comprehensive understanding of the emotional journey you are on
2) Development of new coping skills
3) Ways to increase your support system and find new resources for help
4) Joy in being the parent of a unique child
Attend any of the scheduled seminars to find out how Celebrate Hope can help!
This opportunity is a collaboration between Celebrate Hope, the local districts of Oakland County, and Oakland Schools.
Additional Upcoming Celebrate Hope Events:
Parent Social Night: Creating balance in life is essential! Join us at one of our Socials to connect with other parents who are caring for children with special/unique needs in a kid-free, fun, and relaxed atmosphere!
- September 27, 2018 and/or February 21, 2019
- 6:30 - 8:30 PM
- Berkley Common (2nd floor)-3087 12 Mile Rd. Berkley MI
- RSVP to Berkley Public Schools
- Contact Info: Heather Lackey email: email@example.com or 248-837-8054
Lake Orion Community Schools Celebrate Hope Seminar for Parents:
- October 3, 2018 - 5:00-7:30 PM
- Pine Tree Center 590 Pine Tree Rd, Lake Orion, MI 48362
- To register, click here or paste: https://goo.gl/pAoTzi into your browser!
Berkley Public Schools Celebrate Hope Seminar for Parents: