Math PLC Meeting
Interest and Needs form
What resources are available
Where the resources are located
How to arrange your drive
Set up email notifications
Review 5 Principles of Instruction
4 ESSENTIAL COLLABORATIVE PLANNING QUESTIONS TO KEEP IN MIND...
- What is it we want our students to learn?
- How will we know if each student has learned it?
- How will we respond when some students do not learn it?
- How can we extend and enrich the learning for students who have demonstrated proficiency?
Start and end on time
Stay on topic
Keep personal distractions to a minimum
Be respectful of those speaking - limit side conversations
Look at agenda in advance
Listen to others while remembering to be respectful
Don’t whine, shine
Open communication - be willing to share
- Be mindful of vocal volume
- CBA # 1 -- week of October 5
- Grades Due/Early Release October 16
- Parent/Teacher Conference Day -- October 26
- Lesson plans due Friday by 4pm in Google
- Supplies and purchasing requests go through Ms. Hoffman
- Weekly Formative Assessments -- we must check for understanding as we go