Preventing Terrorists Attacks
By: Mark Dunn
Whats the issue?
- ISIS along with many other's are islamic terrorist's group that are threatning the US and are causing terror to other nations
- these groups are a big issue for the US because of the constant threat terrorist bring and especiallly after america has encountered numurous terrorist attacks
- The issue is not controversial everyone is on the same page of stopping ISIS its just a matter of how people are gonna go about stopping it
What does Donald Trump plan to do about terrorist's?
- Donald's main point of defeating terrorist's is getting rid of their currency
- He plans to do this by getting rid of their oil suppply because without any revenue they have no way of causing any terror
- Trump is gonna take the oil and put boots down at every oil station
- He's going to end their main source of money and then take the oil for the US
- Also Donald Trump will go to some extremes of not allowing Muslims in the US until the problem is fixed
"I would take the oil. What you’re doing is you’re cutting off a big portion of their money source" Donald J Trump
What do the Republican congress plan to do about terrorist's?
- The republicans veiw on terrorist is not to stop them right now its to get the troops that are in these countires home then work on a startegy against them
- They're trying to appeal the fact that the democrats can still declare war even though Obama is gone on january
What does Hillary Clinton plan to do to stop terrorist's?
- The first thing Hillary Clinton wants to do is destroy bases in Iraq and in other middle eastern countries
- Then she wants to bring back European allinces to help with the fight against terrorist groups especially France
- Lastly Hillary wants to tighten up security at home and make it much harder for terrorist attacks to happen in the US
- Hillary believes the Republicans are going at this the complete wrong way and its just to get people fired up rather than doing what will work
- "We will keep our country safe and strong, free and tolerant. And we will always defend our friends and allies." Hillary Clinton
What do other candidates plan to do to stop this issue
- Gary Johnson a member of the Libertarian Partybelieves that the US involvement in foreign affairs has only made things worse and opposes the war on Iraq
- Gary Johnson would immediatly remove troops from Iraq if elected into office
- Gary johnson is however a strong believer on the war against Al Queda
- Jill Stein a member of the green rainbow party says the reason terrorist groups are where they are today is because of poor foreign affair choices and she never voices a plan that she has to stop them
- “Do I have issue with wiping out ISIS? If it involves boots on the ground, if it involves dropping bombs, if it involves flying drones, I think that all those methods have the unintended consequence of making things worse not better.” Gary Johnson
Organizations stopping terrorism?
- One organization thats stopping terrorism is the OSCE or the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe which takes multiple approaches towards trying to stop terrorism
- Another group stopping terrorism is NATO or the North Atlantic Treaty Organization that mainly focuses on ways to respond to terrorism and getting others aware and involved on the fight
- Also one of the biggest organizations in the world the UN or the United Nations is against terrorism and has a whole 4 step plan plan including going to war against terrorism to stop it
From my perspective big thing for me is getting the troops out of Iraq as soon as possible. I guess i'm more on the Republican side of just taking there oil and just bombing them instead of trying to get everyone involved and slowly take terrorist down. One thing i do agree with is how we have been handling terrorism is only made things worse. I feel if Hillary gets elected shes just going to stick the plan we have now. I feel Donald Trump and the Republicans are right but i also agree with some of the ideas that Gary Johnson brought up.