Welcome to English 9
You finally have a name, you are a freshman.
Start of a new year
Romeo and Juliet
The hunger games
My not so favorites
2. Do your homework, we do not have a lot but what we have is important.
3. pay attention, If you do not pay attention you will most likely be lost and you will be very confused.
How to stay organized
2. When it is time to do the Binder check put the numbers on top of the papers to were the belong.
3. Put dates on all of your papers. This way you can tell when we did something so you can look back on it.
4. take notes, write a few things down about what we have to do. I think this is easier so you do not have to keep looking around the room because you are confused for not paying attention.
5. Ask questions, you may not think that this is needed to stay organized but trust me it is. Your will not panic and go threw all your paper trying to find something that you didn't even need in the first place.