Midweek @ Valleydale
Resumes Tomorrow Night, January 13!
Midweek Meals – Wednesday Nights at Valleydale – 5:15 – 6:15 PM
Jan. 13 Menu
Santa Fe Soup with Fixings; Creamy Potato Soup
Kids- Chicken Nuggets with Chips and Fruit
Dessert- chocolate brownies with ice cream
No Reservation Required.
Pricing: Adults – $5; Children – $3
Add the Salad Bar to any meal for $1, or enjoy endless trips to the Salad Bar for $5.
Midweek Activities | Jan. 13-Feb. 24 | 6:30 PM
- Children’s Choir (6 PM) – Rooms 307 & 308 – Meet to learn children’s praise and worship music in a fun and exciting way. KidQuest follows.
- Intro to Biblical Counseling (6-8:15 PM) – Room 203. This class not only provides training in the basic goals, processes and dynamics of biblical counseling, but will also equip you for growth in numerous ares of discipleship and Christian maturity.
- Midweek Worship Gathering – Big Room. Working through the book of Mark, this series unpacks the life and ministry of Jesus Christ and emphasizes the good news of the gospel with its implications for our daily lives.
- Adult Worship Choir – Worship Center
- Connect Women’s Bible Study – Glass Room. Bring your Bible and a journal as Valleydale Women study the book of 1 John to learn about the grace the Lord has bestowed upon us, and how that affects our relationships with others.
- Students – Theater
- KidQuest – West Gym
- Men’s Bible Study – Room 115. Tebe Shaw and Matt Howard will lead this 12-week study of Every Good Endeavor – Connecting Your Work to God’s Work by Tim Keller.
- Faithfully Fit – Room 118. Join us for a 6-week class featuring the Whole30 eating plan while encouraging the daily discipline of reading God’s Word.