Chicken Salad Wrap
For the chicken:
- 1 large bone-in chicken breast, skin removed
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
For the salad:
- 1 scallion, finely diced
- 1 stalk celery, finely diced
- ½ teaspoon Chinese five-spice powder
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 romaine lettuce leaves
- 8-inch whole-wheat wrap
For the Chicken:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheet or roasting pan with foil. Spray foil with cooking spray and place chicken on top.
- Spray chicken with cooking spray and season with salt substitute and black pepper. Roast for 1 hour.
- Allow to cool completely before pulling meat off of the bone and dicing.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken with the scallion, celery, five-spice powder, pepper, and mayonnaise. Stir until well combined.
- Spoon chicken mixture onto wrap and place lettuce on top. Roll up, cut in half, and serve with some crispy fresh veggies.
There are only 160 calories in this wrap. There is 2.5 grams of fat and only 120 milligrams of sodium. The 18 grams of carbohydrates will help keep you energized and can also help with your mood and your memory. The 17 grams of protein will help keep you full longer.