english project :brazil
presenter: aviel eini
curency: The Brazilian Real is the currency of Brazil.
president: the president of the Federative Republic of Brazil is dilma roussef.
territory: brazil is the fifth largest country by both area and population.
Brazil is the largest country to have protuguese as an official language, and the only one in the Americas.
climate: the brazilian climate in normal day is above 25 degrees, and in the summer that can will be 40 degrees and up.
religious: brazil is like melting pot of different religious.
three-quarters of the population claim to be Roman Catholics, and in fact Everything Else are dont belive in god, in brazil there are else Christian religions.
1. brazil is like melting pot and i think its amazing to see the different religious proletariat in brazil.
2. there are alot of special food that i realy like, such as, cachace: made from fermented sugarcane juice.
3. football is the most popular sport in brazil.
4. there are alot of tourists that visit every year.
5. There are around 2500 airports in Brazil.
6.In Brazil they drive on the right-hand side of the road, no like other countries such us (israel).
7. The population in 2012 was around 194 million people.