The False Prince
Choose to lie.... or choose to die
Welcome To Carthya!
Welcome to Carthya! This is where I, Sage have grown up, well ever since I was ten. Carthya is a great place to live. There are a lot of nice/kind people, like Mrs. Turdbelly. She was nice because she opened up an orphanage for us!
Sage is defiant, but he has a good heart and a good head on his shoulders.
Stuck In the Dungeon
When Imogen finally takes me out of the dungeon I find out that I am becoming a servant. A servant for Princess Amarinda.
Tell us what you would rate the book!!
Make The Grade
Tips For Surviving School
- Always listen
- Always pay attention
- Always do your homework
- Always get your class work done
Top topics for conversation
Here are some ways you can start conversations:
Tips For Sports
If you like sports, here are some sports that you might like:
- Sword fighting
- Horseback riding
- Jousting (sword fighting on horses)
Resources For Newcomers
- A map of Carthya
- A horse to get places
- The secret tunnels to get away from Veldegrath
- A sword
Here is what the people here look like. Look out for them! Make sure you don't run into Veldegrath though!
Here are some songs that we like to listen to
Get into the groove!
- Be Our Guest - We chose this song because we are visiting sage as a guest.
- Rotten To The Core - We chose this song because in beginning of the book sage is stealing a roast.
- Believe - We chose this song because Sage BELIEVES that he can rule Carthya and become prince.
- For The First Time In Forever - We chose this song because we are visiting Sage for the first time in forever.
All About The Book!
- This book is written by Jennifer A. Nielsen
- It was published April 1st, 2012
- Nominations: Goodreads Choice Awards Best Middle Grade & Children's
Read the next 2 books:
- The Runaway King
- The Shadow Throne