For Students and Families
To provide students and families with preventions & interventions that make learning easier. To provide parents perspective when their child/teen has learning problems.
- “Just Show UP and text back. You never know what great thing might happen."
- “Just wait for it.”
- Cook with your family.
- It always works out.
- Watch out for entitled kids and teens. This is just not good.
- We love using Apple products!
- Technology works if parents provide clear boundaries about it.
- Electronic addictions are real.
- Contract and expand parenting is efficient and effective.
- You can delay your responses to your kids.
11. Don't give up your power to your kids.
-Amy F. Weinberger