Clark Middle School
February 11th - February 17th
Monday, February 11
- Student Council Pet Supplies Fundraiser through March 1st
Tuesday, February 12
- 7th Grade Field Trip (Sears’ History Classes).
Wednesday, February 13
- 7th Grade Field Trip (Coldiron´s History Classes).
Thursday, February 14
- Last Day of Clark Book Fair
- Track Meet at Lebanon Trail HS. First event begins at 4:30pm.
Friday, February 15
- Staff Development Day- No School
- Dance with the Sweethearts Dance Clinic 7:30am-3:00pm. See flyer here.
Monday, February 18
- Presidents' Day- No School
It may be that you have lost your coat, jacket or sweatshirt!! We have lots of wonderful coats, jackets, sweatshirts, lunchboxes and water bottles in our Lost & Found located in the front office!! Questions? Contact Mrs. Taylor 469.633.4600 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ID Badge Violations and Tardy Gate Consequences
Students, remember that you must wear your badge each day. Not wearing your badge will result in consequences. The consequences are as follows:
1st & 2nd Tardy/Badge Warning
3rd Tardy/Badge Lunch Detention (30 minutes during lunch)
4th & 5th Tardy/Badge C-hall (Tuesdays 7:15-8:15 OR Wednesdays 3:40-4:40)
6th & 7th Tardy/Badge Thursday Night Reflection (Thursdays 3:40-4:40)
8th & Beyond Office Referral
Parents, please review the student handbook addendum again for the second semester, which is located on the Clark website or here.
We are excited to announce that Clark MS will have Clarkapalooza in May 2019 to reward our hardworking students with an afternoon of fun and games! Clarkapalooza is an academic and behavioral incentive for the students, but in order to be eligible to attend, students must meet the following criteria beginning January 8, 2019:
- No Failing grades (Below a 70 in any class)
- No Thursday Night Reflection (TNR)
- No In School Suspension (ISS)
- No Out of School Suspension (OSS)
- No DAEP (Alternative School)
*We look forward to rewarding our students for their hard work and their great behavior!