Teaching Partner Newsletter
Edition 4: April 28, 2015
In this edition you will find:
- Invitation for May 1st Teaching Partner Session
- Summer Professional Learning Flyers
- Bright spot video from GR Course of Study
- TP Friday Agenda
- Book Study Updates
- Task Force Work
Important Message for Friday May 1st
Time: 12:15-approx 1:30 pm (we may finish earlier, but this gives flexibility)
The ELA Department will be providing learning to meet the following outcomes:
- Whole group learrning: How to write effective oral language goals in a READ Plan using the revised district resources.
- After the whole group portion, teaching partners or a school representative will be able to choose a breakout session that best meets their needs.
Book Study Updates
We will not be able to meet for our Book Study this week due to our packed agenda. Please skim and read the next chapter/section before Friday, May 15th and we will carve out a chunk of time to wrap up our learning from the book study and share our big take-aways and next steps from this learning. Feel free to add your own notes to your book study group google doc.One to One
ELA Resources for Supporting READ Goals and Monitoring
- This is intended to support building leadership in planning for professional learning at the beginning of next year.