NCVPS ESPAÑOL 3
WEEK 6, JULY 23 - 27
WITH SRA. BEVERLY AGUIRRE
Students have a Final Exam and Final Project that are due by Friday, August 10 @ 11:55pm.
This week's unit is about Sports and Leisure activities! The 12 assignments below are due this Friday, July 27 @ 11:55pm! This includes a project for Units 5/6. Projects count 15% of a student's grade and it is essential that students complete their projects to help their grades.
Required Live Classes (RLCs)
The end is quickly approaching!
- The last day to submit classwork is Friday, August 10 when the class closes. .
- This means that you have 2 more projects to complete: Units 5/6 this week (Friday, July 27), Units 7/8 which will be included/combined in the Final Project-more to come next week about U7/8 project.
- You also have a FINAL EXAM and FINAL PROJECT due on Friday, August 10 @ 11:55pm.
- The FINAL EXAM is about 30 questions and is online - not timed.
- The FINAL PROJECT consists of vocabulary and grammar from units 2-8. (more info to come next week)
- The FINAL EXAM and FINAL PROJECT count 20% of your final grade.
- There can be no extensions to complete assignments as grades have to be turned in almost immediately.
- That leaves you 3 weeks and only 2 weekends to get assignments completed!
- Please let me know if you have any questions or need any help.
How are grades calculated?
Culture Cafe sessions
Does your student need help?
Communication is vital!
Signing up as a Parent Observer in Canvas
CLICK HERE for the step-by-step details to sign up as a Canvas Observer in our class! We would love to have you in our class!