Steps for division!!
A fun way to learn division!
2. The second step is you see how many times your whole number can go into the divisor and if it can't go into that number, you go one digit to the right and see how many times it can go into that
3. Once you have seen how many times it can go into the divisor you bring the digit that you times to get as close as possible to the divisor
4. After that you minis the to numbers the divisor and the number you times to get as close as possible without going over the divisor
5. once you minis the two numbers you bring down the number right next to the number you minised and see how close you can get to that without going over
6. once you find that you put the number you timesed by on top of the house
7. if you are left with a remander add a zero next to the divisor and repeat these steps
8. if you add three or more zero's you are rong or it has a remander