Heroes Among Us...
As we head into the week that we pause to remember the heroes who protected our freedoms, there is an important quote that connects to us.
"A hero is someone who understands the responsibility that comes with his freedom." -Bob Dylan
Each one of you realizes the responsibility of your freedom. It is seen each day in your classrooms as you continue to produce students who will also take on this responsibility of freedom. Continue to be a hero...
Have a great week!
Doug and Melissa
Tutors Still Needed...
Accessing Students' IEP Information
It has come to our attention that most teachers are unaware that they have the ability to access the IEP's of the students in their classes.
Here are the directions to access a student's IEP through SISK-12.
- Use Internet Explorer!
- Once logged in to SISK-12 click on
Special Education Documents (last icon on the right, looks like a stack of papers with a paper clip)
- Type in the students name
- On the right hand side, under the students picture, there is a drop down bar, click on IEP
- All of the student's IEP's will show up. The top IEP is the most recent.
- Click on the blue arrow to view it.
Please contact your student's case manager if you need any help or have any problems.
accessing any IEP’s.
The Week Ahead...
Monday, Nov. 10
- Conference Summary Sheet Due Today
- Teacher of the Year Nominations Due to Doug's Mailbox
- 3-5 Collaboration moved to Friday
Tuesday, Nov. 11
- 1:30 Veteran's Day Assembly
Wednesday, Nov. 12
- K-2 Collaborations-Data Review w/ Don Rugraff from Ed+
- Melissa Out All Day
- 3:40 Grade Chair Meeting
Thursday, Nov. 13
- 7:00 p.m. PTA Meeting in Library
Friday, Nov. 14
- Doug out all day for iObservation Training @ Central Office
- 3-5 Collaboration- Data Review w/ Don Rugraff from Ed+
Excellence is all around us. Nominate a staff member by clicking here.
Election Day Voters
Happy November Birthdays...
Megan Malay- November 14
Marsha Sverdrup- November 24
Michelle Hagen- November 26