APPLIED SCI eLC - Course Revisions
We are moving to Canvas!
We will divide up the course and each one of us will go through 2 lessons and identify needed revisions. As we are going through the course we will also be creating new Lesson Outlines to be placed in the Teacher Resources Folder.
In April we will meet as an eLC and decide how to tackle the things we have identified as needing revision and then complete those revisions.
Step 1: Choose which Lessons you want to Review!
STEP 2: GO THROUGH EACH LESSON AND IDENTIFY NEEDED REVISIONS
- Do ALL links and videos work in the lesson?
- Do the Guided Notes match the Video Notes?
- Do the Video Notes have what needs to be transposed to the Guided notes highlighted (in a different color) and underlined?
- Is there a key for each worksheet and does it match what is in the assignments?
- Are there any other assignments you see that need to be changed to better meet the standard course of study and the needs of our students?