Win an EV3 Robot for your school
Would you like the chance to win LEGO MINDSTORMS Education EV3 Resources for your school?
LEGO MINDSTORMS Education EV3 Solution includes:
- 2 x LEGO MINDSTORMS Education EV3 Core Education Sets
- 1 x LEGO MINDSTORMS Education EV3 Expansion set
- 2 x LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 Chargers
- 1 x LEGO MINDSTORMS Education EV3 Software Site Licence
- Half Day workshop with the EPSRC & LEGO Education team to introduce LEGO
To win these fantastic prizes simply answer the following questions:
- What would your School do with the EV3 kit?
- How would your School benefit from participating in the FIRST LEGO League Competition
Your entries should be sent via email to Smita Jenna at email@example.com
Competition ends: Wednesday, 12th November
Thursday, Dec. 11th, 4pm
Temple Park Rd
South Shields, England
Are you a Primary School Teacher?
Are you looking for help and resources to teach the Computing curriculum?
Barefoot Computing is for you!
In this workshop Nick Cook of Newcastle University will introduce the DfE-funded Barefoot Computing project and demonstrate activities to teach the computer science elements of the new computing curriculum. The workshop will cover concepts such as algorithms, logic and patterns at Key Stages 1 and 2. Resource packs are provided for teachers who attend.
CLICK HERE TO BOOK YOUR PLACE AT THIS FREE EVENT.
TEACH YOUR MONSTER TO READ
Teach your Monster to Read is a series of games that help children to master the key first stages of reading.
Combining top quality game design with essential learning, the games complement most systematic synthetic phonics programmes.
They have been designed in collaboration with leading academics from Roehampton University.