Underhill Silent Auction
June 2, 2012
- By bidding at the auction all bidders agree to these auction rules.
- Auction item purchases are final. No returns or exchanges will be issued after bidding has closed.
- You must be 18 years or older to bid on items at the auction.
- The value indicated is the approximate retail value of each item. Items have not been professionally appraised.
- Faith Baptist Church reserves the right to add or withdraw items without notice to or from the auction.
- Unless otherwise specified, all auction certificates must be used within one year of the date of the auction.
- Auction begins at 5:00 pm and ends at 7:30 pm.
- To make a bid for an auction item, simply mark your name, number and amount you wish to bid on the corresponding sheet. The opening bid on each item must be at least the minimum price listed. Each subsequent raise must follow the increment listed.
- There is no "upper limit" for your bids.
- Auction item transactions are considered cash donations to the Faith Baptist Church for the Underhill Family. They are not purchases for tangible or intangible items.
- We accept cash and checks drawn on local accounts only.
- The Faith Baptist Church provides no guarantees, warranties, or servicing of auction items and is not liable for personal injury or damage to property that may result from the use of the item or services sold.