2019 RRHS Track & Field Meet
Round Rock High School
2019 Round Rock High School Track and Field Meet
The 2019 Round Rock Invitational Track & Field Meet will be held on Saturday March 2nd at Dragon Stadium. The complex is located at 300 North Lake Creek Drive. All team camps will need to set up on the visitor’s side of the stadium. A new field event complex was constructed on the practice field area located near our shot and discus areas. Please inform your parents that we will charge admission to watch the field events. We will provide a wrist band to each paid spectator so they may enter the stadium to watch the running events.
Round Rock Invitational
Saturday, March 2nd, 8:30am
300 North Lake Creek Drive
Round Rock, TX
Entries and Entry Fees
- You should have received the email regarding your entry information. We use Sports Automation's TrackMate. Please check your email for the link.
- Entry cut off is 3/1/19 @ 4:00 PM.
- We will have computers available for changes in the running events Saturday morning.
- Field events will be scratched at the event on Saturday
- Varsity Boys $150.00
- Varsity Girls $150.00
- JV Boys $150.00
- JV Girls $150.00
Entry Information & Awards
- Three entries per event (No extra due to the number of contestants)
- 3 attempts in LJ-TJ-DT-SP. (Changed from the original letter that stated 4 attempts)
- Medals for 1-3 places
- Plaques for Champion and Runner-Up in Varsity and JV Divisions
- The hospitality room will be open for lunch around 11:00 AM and will remain open until all food items are gone. The menu looks very tasty.
- This is for coaches and workers ONLY. Please keep athletes out of this area.
- If any of you would like to get meals for your athlete’s we have a meal plan available for $6.00. I will need to know numbers so I can give you tickets to give to the kids. We can bill you later if necessary.
Field Event Schedule
- The field events will take place at our field event complex which is located West of the stadium behind the baseball field. Admission will be charged and a wristband will be given so that parents to get into the stadium for the running events in the afternoon.
- We will have three runways operating for the LJ and TJ. Two HJ Pits, SP Pits, DT Rings.
- The PV will be adjusted according to wind conditions.
Parking and Safety Issues
- RRHS will have multiple events going on simultaneously on Saturday. There will be a softball and baseball tournaments as well as the track meet.
- Parking will be at a premium
- Please avoid parking near the baseball field area. Foul balls have been a problem with a few windshields
- Spectators will need to be aware of foul balls as well.
- Team camps must be on the East-side of the stadium