Daily In-Flight News
Tuesday, April 2nd "D" Day
Mark your Calendar
4/2 3rd grade AIR testing from 9:30 -11:30 am
4/1-5 Aviation Station at Maple Dale
4/2 PBIS Committe Meeting 8:20 am-9:00am
4/3-4 4th grade Air Testing 9:30 -11:30 (3rd and 4th grade switch specials)
4/3 Cara's Baby Shower
4/4 Murphy Visit
4/5 Health Eval's in Staff
4/11 PTO Meeting 9:30 -11 am
4/15-18 MD Earth Week
4/17 Superintendent's Listening Session 8:15am -9:15 am
4/18 No OGB
4/19 DW No School - Spring Vacation Day
Notes from the Office
- The Board of Health is planning to visit us Wednesday April 3rd at 10:00 am. Please lock your cabinets and put away any chemicals in the classroom.
- Please be vigilant when taking students out during PM recess. A parent reported a teenager loitering on the other side of the fence near the mulch. The teenager does not appear to be threatening, however he has tried calling student over to try and talk. Administration is aware and is asking staff members to report any sightings on the playground. Please take a "walkie-talkie" out with you at recess, so you can communicate to the office !
In our Thoughts and Prayers
- Matt Conklin's family due to the passing of his grandmother . Wynette was 95 years old. She was survived 2 children, 8 grandchildren, and 4 great-grand children.
- Brandi Studer's family during her father's hospitalization. Mark Blizzard is currently being treated for 2 tumors in his head.
The Special Education Team will provide food and decorations.
Looking forward to showering Cara and Baby Frost with love and goodies!
- 4/2 Colette Rodefeld
- 4/2 Margaret LesChander
- 4/4 Rodney Thompson
- 4/4 Annalise Rentschler
- 4/5 Maria Kanter
- 4/6 Annalise Becker
- 4/2 Debbie Emrick
Guest Flight Crew
- True Knowles - Stephanie Becker
- Berrin Ozvardar - Cericola - Mel Evers
- Megan Chowning - Ex EA
- Megan Sennett - Ex EA
- Shereen Jamus - Ex EA
Out of the Building
- Regina Stauder
- Kim Toft
- Amanda Conrad