NCVPS ARABIC 1 Newsletter
WEEK 5 - Lesson 3 Starts today!!
(Lesson 3: Seen, Sheen, Saad, Daad, Taa, Dhaa الدرس الثالث)
In this lesson, you will learn:
How to voice out and write six letters of the Arabic alphabet and identify the different shapes of these 6 letters in a word.:
س= Seen - ش= Sheen - ص= Saad – ض= Daad - ط= Taa – ظ= Dhaa.
How to use the personal pronouns I, he, & she (أنا - هو- هي ).
About the richness of the Arabic culture & its influence on the current concept of “Algebra”and “Arithmetic”.
- How to use common words of praise.
What assignments are due by the end of this week?
- Assignment 3.1 (Arab Scientists- Discussion Board) – Due day 2 of this week
- Assignment 3.2 (Coaching Session) – Ongoing assignment through the week
- Assignment 3.3 (Lesson 3 Comprehension) – Due day 3 of this week
- Assignment 3.4 (Lesson 3 Writing) – Due day 4 of this week
- End of Lesson 3 Quizzes (Writing & Speaking) – Due at the end of this week
REPORT CARD GOES TO SCHOOL SOON!!!
**You should print out a copy of this document and use as a check-off list to ensure that you complete everything, thoroughly, and on time. This is only a schedule of the assignments that you are to complete.