what you dont know
how to clean a computer screen
Turn the computer off and unplug the power adapter and battery
2 Create a gentle cleaning solution.
- use plain white vinegar
- Distilled water is better then tap water
- do not use any thing thing with alcohol, ammonia or any strong solvents on LCD screens.
3 Put the solution in a small atomizer bottle.
4 Apply a minimal amount of the solution to a microfiber cloth.
- dont use a wet cloth because it can drip or run and damage your screen
- spray a cloth with the cleaner make sure u dont get the cloth to wet
5 Wipe the cloth against the screen in a circular motion.
- Hold the screen toward the very top or very bottom to avoid re-smudging it as you work.
- You may need to pass over the screen multiple times before all the smudges have been removed