CENTRAL CAROLINA 8(a) ALLIANCE
- Advocate for 8(a) concerns
- Create a safe and trusted networking environment
- Gain increased access to Small Business resources and contracting activities
- Participate in a forum of lessons learned
- Stay abreast of market trends & events
Central Carolina 8(a) Alliance Inaugural Meeting
Wednesday, Jan. 29th 2014 at 1-4pm
208 Hay Street, Fayetteville, NC 28306
Hosted by ACLC, LLC
RSVPs are enabled for this event.
- There is no cost to attend, but seating is limited.
- Please reserve your seat by providing an RSVP to Stephanie Poulos at email@example.com . You may also RSVP via the link above.
- If you have questions, please call (910) 764-7781, Ext. 111.
Other Presenters and Invitees
SB resource representatives:
- SBA - the Small Business Administration
- SBTDC - the Fayetteville Small Business Technical Development Center
- PTAC - the FSU Procurement Technical Assistance Center
- NCIMED - the NC Institute for Minority Economic Development
Large Primes and other potential teaming partners
Whether or not you are able to attend, we value your feedback. We would like to know what resources you feel are most needed and what the value of the program is for you and for your organization. Please click on this link to share your ideas!