December 18 ,2015
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!
Enjoy your time off with your friends and family. Relish the moment of memories you are making with your loved ones! I am so thankful for God's blessings this year! I pray that the new year is filled with happiness and abundant joy!
Upcoming Dates @ W.T.
- Thurs. Dec. 17th
- Choir Sing-a-long
- Kinder class Christmas parties 11-12:30pm
- Half Day/Ugly Sweater Day
- Frescos 1:30-3:30(white elephant gift for those wanting to play)
- Fri. Dec. 18th
- 1st-5th Class Christmas parties 11-12:30pm
- 12:45 W.T. Scavenger Hunt-all staff meet in foyer on time:)
- 2pm Paint with a Twist-Keller
- Thurs. Dec. 31st- GT training deadline
- Wed. Jan 6th
- Campus Walk Through by Clark, Smith, & Holland
- Sonic Day
- Coaches Here
- Sam Rayburn Day
- Thurs. Jan. 7th
- Shoulders Out
- Fri. Jan. 8th
- 5th grade Middle School Field Trip-HMS
Before You Leave for BREAK:
- Change your voicemail to reflect we are closed for the break Dec 21-Jan1.
- Bring any money in our classroom to the office and turn into Sylvia.
- Bring technology such as i-pads and laptops to Amy to secure in her closet. Your i-pad mini can go home with you:)
- Take food out of the lounge refrigerator and throw away
- Give fellow Lions a hug and wish them a Happy Holiday!
- Mr. Thomas for cleaning out the back of the stage.
- Office for enduring the selling of smickers and smencils!
- Congratulations to Mrs. Farr for reaching so many lives and serving the families at W.T. for 39 years! She will begin a new journey at end of January!
- Linda Marichal for organizing the science lab for better use!
- Ernest for being our "set up" guy every time we have a need in the cafe!
- Gretchen Merriitt our Diagnostician is returning Friday! Welcome her back!
Follow W.T. Francisco-Facebook,Twitter, & Remind 101
Click below to begin following us!