Friday Coffee Chat!
Friday, May 20, 2016
I am filled with so much gratitude and love for this incredible team. I have finally finished Jessica's book FIND YOUR EXTRAORDINARY this past week and my oh my-- it was amazing!!!!! This team is extraordinary. We come from all over North America with different backgrounds and goals and have been fortunate enough to find this path of Stella & Dot that lead us to each other.
I wanted to raffle a copy of her book to our team and challenge on our team page for gals to share something you love about Stella & Dot! Check out these answers:
- The pieces make me feel beautiful and more confident when I wear them
- Versatility! Up to 6 pieces in 1.. adds real value to your purchase!
- Fun and versatile!!
- The way it has inspired so many women to make changes in their lives and do it on their terms. Thanks to Pamela Meester. Awesome lady!!
- I love the team structure! There are a lot of us in a small area, and being a team brings us together rather than competing with each other.
- The kind of elation that comes from being a part of this community!
- FRIENDSHIPS! smile emoticon
- Stella Sisters!
- Most definitely the friendship but also the fact that I can work and be with my little boy. I also love how it allows me to give back to the community in ways that otherwise would not be possible.
- Goal-setting! I'm a sucker for crossing things off my accomplishments list!
- I absolutely ❤️ and am empowered by the support and community amongst the group of ladies.
- Fun! And love the conversation starters of I love that necklace, bag, whatever it is!
- Fun, inspiring, flexible-- some of my other favorites!!! What about freaking adorable?!? No other job has ever made my heart pitter patter like a new collection lauching!!
- I love the confidence that comes with wearing our beautiful pieces! Even it I am only wearing them with yoga pants and a sweater, that still has peanut butter on it from three days ago Stella pulls this busy mama together! ...( and the friendships )
How can a Friday not be Fabulous when you read this list?!? The winner of our raffle is Amy Vincent! Amy, I will be popping the book in the mail to you tomorrow!
Over 10 days left to this month and I know that this team can achieve anything we set our minds too! Here's to being extraordinary!
Cheers to a great weekend and a special cheers to our Canadians enjoying Victoria Day!
$500 for $99 Style Fix Coupon!
Remember, there are 2 ways to earn your $500 for $99 style fix coupon.
- Qualify with $500+ pqv in sales for every month of the quarter
- Sell $3000+ pqv cumulatively over the quarter
35 stylists have qualified 2 out of 3 months for the quarter already! You sold $500 pqv in April and have already done it this month in May!! Qualify in June by selling $500 pqv and you will earn $500 for $99 Style Fix coupon!
This Monday, we will be offering another ONLINE STYLIST SNEAK PEEK Facebook chats for you to invite your Prospective stylist to head online for 30 minutes and learn about what Stella & Dot offers.
These Facebook events are PRIVATE events-- so I will personally need to ADD you first and then you are free to invite anyone you want! MESSAGE ME TO ADD YOU! Then follow up with prospectives and invite them!
The next one is MONDAY NIGHT- May 23rd 6 pm PST/ 9 pm EST
Some Words to Say to invite someone to our chat!
Hi! Hope you are well! So, I went through my list of friends and realized you would be on my Dream Team if I got to pick who I wanted to be on this amazing journey with me. I've been a Stella &Dot Stylist for two years, and now that I've participated in this journey..I am more excited than ever to build a team and share what I know. This is more a community than a company.. And the experience continues to be fun and adventurous! No sales experience needed, and I've found that representing a company that's motivated to help you succeed is truly wonderful! Wearing awesome jewelry is an added bonus! Join me on Monday night for a line Facebook event, which will be hosted by my upline Director. If you have ever wanted to try something new, and you love gorgeous jewelry ... And you could use an extra $500-$1000/month... Just reply that you are GOING.. And you can jump on and ask questions.. And find out about the details. I took the leap two years ago, and it's been such a FUN journey....join me, or just check it out...... I hope you don't mind that I thought of you... This is truly a group of FABULOUS women! Let me know if you would like to join in and I will have you added.
I hope you are doing well and have some fun plans for the weekend! So, this is going to sound totally out of left field, but I know you love accessories (just like me), so I had to reach out to mention Stella & Dot. Our summer collection is so cute and it is a great time to hop on as a Stylist. $199 gets you $350 in jewelry immediately-- with the ability to easily grow it to hundreds in freebies within the first month! It's amazing! In case you're the littlest bit intrigued, I'd love for you to join a LIVE Facebook event this Monday night to learn more about Stella & Dot. It will be hosted by my upline Director and mom to 3 kiddos. All you have to do is reply that you are GOING and you can be a fly on the wall or if you want, participate and ask lots of questions! Just so you know...I hear no all the time, so if you are like NO FREAKING WAY, that's totally OK! lol! However, join here if you're at all intrigued!
I have no idea if you would be interested in becoming a stylist, but there is so much opportunity and YOU would be great! $199 gets you $350 in jewelry immediately-- with the ability to easily grow it to hundreds in freebies within the first month (which doesn't count the cash you earn) I just invited you to a Virtual Meet Stella & Dot Event for this Monday night. Just click going or maybe to see the posts. It will be super casual, so grab a drink and follow along...easy to do while you are doing other things...it's all through FB. Jump on if you can: https://www.facebook.com/events/641081346047739/