Message From Central Road School
Mrs. Joanna Shostachuk, School Principal
A Note from Mrs. Shostachuk 09/11/2022
Dear Central Road Families:
We had another productive week of teaching and learning! Our students enjoyed our PTA fundraiser assembly this past week and your support with it is greatly appreciated. We too have been enjoying the warm weather thus far with extra fun during recess time. Thank you for your support and dedication to our school. Please enjoy your weekend with family and friends.
Important Dates to Remember
- Monday, September 12th-Practice Lock Down Safety Drill
- Wednesday, September 14th-Board of Education Meeting at 7:00 pm
- Friday, September 16th-Early Release Dismissal at 3:05 pm
- Friday, September 23rd-Early Release Dismissal at 3:05 pm
- Friday, September 30th-Early Release Dismissal at 3:05 pm
- Wednesday, October 5th-PTA Meeting at Central Road 6:30 pm
- Friday, October 7th-Day of Awesomeness Celebration!
- Monday, October 10th-NO School
- Tuesday, October 11th-NO School
- Wednesday, October 12th-Back to School for all!
- Wednesday, October 12th-Board of Education Meeting at 7:00 pm
- Friday, October 14th-Early Release Dismissal at 3:05 pm
Safety Drills for 2022-2023
Safety comes first! Staff and students will participate in several safety drills this year. When discussing school safety and practice drills, staff have been trained to approach each one with calmness and care coupled with the use of kid-friendly verbiage. Practice drills will communicated out in a timely fashion. Schools are required by Illinois School Code to conduct the following drills:
*Three evacuation drills. One of the three evacuation drills must be supervised by the fire department.
*One bus evacuation drill.
*One severe weather/shelter-in-place drill.
* Two law enforcement (lockdown) drills. One of these two law enforcement drills must be a staff initiated lock-down.
*Relocation Drill-our relocation site will be Conyers Learning Academy (CLA)
We plan to hold a fire drill this month while the weather remains favorable. We too will hold our first lock-down drill on Monday, September 12th.
Please also take a moment to review some updated information regarding lockdown information related to House Bill 2400 (The School Safety Drill Act) Lockdown Opt-Out.
Central Road Spirit Wear
Link is HERE
A Note from the Central Road Health Office
Please email me with any questions related to your child's health needs at school.
Nurse Angelica firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Information for Central Road School
Welcome to Central Road Elementary School, Home of the Wolves!
We are located at 3800 Central Road Rolling Meadows, IL 60008-2554.
Our main office phone number is 847-963-5100. Our Absence Line is 847-963-5101.
Principal: Mrs. Shostachuk 847-963-5105 email@example.com
Assistant Principal: Mrs. Green 847-963-5104 firstname.lastname@example.org
Elementary Secretary: Mrs. Rogers 847-963-5180 email@example.com
Office Clerical: Mrs. Aguilar firstname.lastname@example.org
School Nurse: Mrs. Caballero email@example.com