RECIPE, NIGHT CAKE ON FLEEK
By Your One And Only: NAYAH ROUSELL
How to make a Night Cake
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar with a wooden spoon until pale and lemon-colored.
- In a separate bowl beat the eggs. Add the eggs and brandy to the butter-sugar mixture. Stir in the flour and spices and mix thoroughly. Add the raisins, almonds and good-luck bean. Mix thoroughly
- Butter a 12-inch cake tin and line it with buttered wax paper. Pour in the cake mixture and bake for three hours. If the top browns too much during cooking, cover with foil.
- ½ pound unsalted butter, at room temperature
- ½ pound sugar
- 5 eggs, beaten
- ¼ cup brandy
- ½ pound all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon grated nutmeg
- ½ pound raisins
- 1 cup blanched almonds, chopped
- 1 dried bean
WHAT MADE ME PICK THE CHOCOLATE DROP, NIGHT OF DELICIOUSNESS????
SEE, what inspired me to pick this night cake was when I was doing my research, and on an accident I clicked on an ad about cakes. Then I heard we had to do a recipe page and I immediately thought if there was a suck thing as a night cake since my goddess is a nigh goddess. And coincidentally there was.
The Chocolate Cake Song