Anoka Blended 6 February 2018
Welcome ~ Munch and Mingle
Action Research: Airplanes
1. Check out the Action Research cycle via the image below.
2. Engage in the WHOLE process from start to finish using paper airplanes.
Complete the steps to practice data collection:
Divide the data collection tasks amongst your group members. (see document)
Watch 10-12 minutes of the Stooges video linked below.
In your tech trio:
1. Analyze your Three Stooges data by following the prompts on the back of page 2.
3. Click this link to perform some data collection over lunch! Make your plan with your group.
Assessment Round Table
2. Please review the Round Table Participant Guidelines before we begin.
3. To facilitate our discussion, we will be drawing questions from the basket. Three to four thoughts on the questions will be heard and then we will draw another question.
4. Do your best to stay on topic.
Celebrations, Energizer, Job Groups
Energizer ~ mystery control
APA Training~ Making your ROL Gold Medal Ready!
Backwards Design stage 2
2. Meet with your number alike group and share out the big ideas from your portion of the chapter.
3. Create a Nearpod presentation that gets other people interacting a little bit with the content you were responsible for.
- Share the big takeaways
- Is there a visual that will help others make sense of what you are sharing?
- What questions can you ask the group to inform our dialogue?
- How will you leave a 'lasting impression' and help folks remember and connect to this new learning?
Blog Speed Dating
2. Bring up and make a copy of the speed dating comment sheet in another tab.
3. Rotate through as many community member blogs that you can. Fill in a speed dating box for each blog you view.
Now that you've gotten a chance to What is something you saw on someone else's blog that you would like to add or try with your own blog?