The End of the Semester Is Here!
But not just yet...
Before You Leave
- Clean the room before you leave!
- Remove ALL food from the refrigerator
- Remove ALL trash
- Unplug all electronics (EXCEPT refrigerators)
- Close and lock the windows (or face returning to a cold, snowed in room)
- Pull down the blinds
- Pack all valuables! This includes: medication, cellphones, chargers, NUID, passports, driver's licenses, etc.
Lastly, DURING FINALS WEEK THERE WILL BE 24 HOUR QUIET HOURS.
During Your Departure
You must leave STW after your last final OR by 12:00 pm on Sunday Dec. 20th (whichever comes first). You also may not return before noon Sunday Jan. 10. If you have already made other arrangements with housing then this does not apply to you! In case you do require an exception then contact Alanna or Whitney immediately.
For those of you leaving, here are the checkout hours provided on each day:
- December 14-15, 3:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- December 16- 17, 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- December 18- 19, 9:00 am - 9:00 pm
- December 20, 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Checkout sheets will be available outside the RA staff office for anyone leaving outside of checkout hours.
For those with roommates: The last person to leave the room for winter break must post the "Winter Break Checklist" on the outside of the door prior to leaving.
After You Leave (You thought it was over didn't you?)
To those with vacancies in their room: You WILL be getting a roommate next semester! Please note:
- Your belongings should only take up your side of the room and the other side is clean
- University cleaning services will come by your room to partially clean the space during break
It's been a great semester everyone, have a wonderful break!