Monday Mustang Memo
😷Masks are strongly recommended.😷
Parents, please screen students for the following symptoms each morning and keep students at home if ANY symptoms are present or if there is a household member who has contracted or who is suspected to have contracted COVID-19. Keep students at home if they or anyone in the household is awaiting a test result.
- fever of 100 degrees or higher, or chills;
- shortness of breath or difficulty breathing;
- muscle pain;
- sore throat;
- severe fatigue;
- change in congestion or runny nose not related to allergies;
- vomiting or diarrhea;
- new loss of taste or smell
Students exhibiting any symptoms at school will be sent home.
AzDHS Isolation/Quarantine Flowchart Please contact the office to discuss quarantine/isolation if your student or anyone in the household tests positive or has had significant exposure. Students will be able to make up any work missed.
Contact Ms. Arnold if you have any questions about GAA Covid-19 policies.
GAA is required to report positive Covid-19 student and staff cases to Maricopa Health Department.
THIS WEEK & NEXT
- Monday- Mustang Club forms due
- Tuesday- Middle School PRIDE Reward field trip
- Friday- NEWS Team 12:30-2pm
1/17-10/21- clubs start this week
- Monday- MLK Jr. Day- NO SCHOOL- Office Closed
- Tuesday- K-8 Multi-Sports Club 3-4pm
- Wednesday- K-2 Around the World, 3-5 Battle of the Books, 6-8 Dance Clubs 3-4pm
- Thursday- K-3 Karate & 4-8 Life Savers Clubs 3-4pm
- Friday- 100th DAY OF SCHOOL- Dress like you're 100 years old!! Parade @8:30am
- Friday- NEWS Team 12:30-2pm
- Tuesdays- 4th & 5th grades
- Wednesdays- 4th-8th grades
- Thursdays- 6th-8th grades
- Sports Handbook
Friday 1/21 - 4th-5th Tournament 1-4pm @ YMCA on Recker & Baseline. It's recommended that team members be picked up prior to 12:30 so they have time to eat & change before the games.
⏰It's time to re-enroll for the 22/23 school year!!⏰
Email Mrs. Wicker if you don't know your login info.
Once you're in ParentVue. Click on "Online Registration" in the top right corner.
Current KRP students going into Kindergarten - click on New & Returning students dropdown
Current KG-7th Graders - click on Verification dropdown
Don't use the 2021-2022 option.
Click here to make payments - KRP, Mustang Corral, Uniforms, Middle School Camp, etc.
What's an ECA Tax Credit Donation??
All Arizona taxpayers are eligible to make contributions to public schools to support extracurricular activities. The Leona Group is working with American Charter Schools Foundation (ACSF) and Kaizen Education Foundation (KEF) schools to collect funds for tax credits. You can help students while lowering your tax bill by making your tax-deductible contribution today! Tax donations are non-refundable.
Information on school tax credits: https://azdor.gov/sites/default/files/media/PUBLICATION_707.pdf
Lunches are free for everyone through May.
Lunches must be preordered since they are catered into GAA. Watch for lunch order forms around the 15th of each month for the following month.
Free/Reduced lunch applications are available to complete anytime here. We recommend completing an application so if NSLP/USDA decides to continue with the P-EBT program they rolled out last year for families.
Contact Ms. Laura with questions. 480-325-6100
Prek-5th grades need a healthy snack each day.
GAA is a candy free zone. Please don't send candy in snacks or lunches.
🐴GAA PTO Corner🐴
Easy & FREE ways to earn money for GAA:
- Link your Fry's Rewards Card to GAA
- Box Tops App- Scan your receipts
Email Janelle, PTO President, if you'd like more information on how you can volunteer at GAA!!
PTO email- firstname.lastname@example.org