Bard Bulldog Newsletter
- Para traducir a su idioma preferido, oprima el botón que dice "translate newsletter" en la cajita negra a la derecha.
- To translate to your preferred language click on the black box at the right which says "translate newsletter."
September was a remarkable month and we are here to embrace October and the months ahead. Our students and staff have had some time getting to know each other and are creating a positive learning community. We've had two Flag Gatherings and a successful virtual Back to School Night.
As we move into the month of October we will be screening our students in the area of reading, math, and social and emotional learning. This screening will help guide our instruction and build support where needed as we move forward.
POSITIVE COVID CASE PROCEDURES
1. We will personally call each person who is considered to have had close contact with the positive person and provide them with directions regarding quarantine, modified quarantine, or testing.
2. Each person who may have been in close contact with the positive person will also receive a text with a letter stating they were in potentially close contact with a positive person.
3. Each child in the class will receive a letter stating that there was a person who tested positive in their class.
4. Each child in the school will receive a letter stating that there was a person who tested positive in their school.
5. Each staff member will receive an email or text with a letter stating that there was a person who tested positive in their school.
All students and adults are required to wear a mask When in Indoors
TK: Dismissal Time 11:21 am. TK and Kinder students enter and exit at the front Kinder gates.
Kinder: Dismissal Time 12:15 pm. When extended day commences (Oct. 4), dismissal will be at 1:30 pm.
All Wednesdays are early dismissal for all students (12:15 pm).
1-5th Grade: Dismissal Time: 2:33 pm.
Please Report Your Absence
Martha Hunter (firstname.lastname@example.org). 805-488-3583 ext. 1095