EDUX 9925 Update
The Exit Interview Schedule is HERE !
It's Time To Celebrate!
** I'm sending this to you from two different sources with hopes and one copy will reach you!
Exit Interviews are a one hour celebration of your accomplishments in which you will be able to collaborate and share with 3 or 4 other teachers.
The Exit Interview Schedule is complete and ready for you! If you would like to collaborate with teachers of the same grade level or area of concentration, take a look at the sign-ups. You will be able to put yourself in a time slot to maximize your fun!
What to Bring:
- You should bring your forms: Plan Form (unless already submitted), Log Sheet, Summary & Evaluation Form. These forms can be found at tinyurl.com/edux9925forms.
- Bring evidence of the completion of your project to share with your Exit Interview Group. You can bring pictures, files, laptops, & anything else that helps to illustrate the work that you have completed.
How To Schedule:
- Sign-up are with Sign-Up Genius. You will see tabs at the top of the page. Click on the arrow to the right or left to scroll through the locations.
- We have over 30 Exit Interview locations. Choose the most convenient location and click on the link.
- Please sign up for only ONE exit interview time slot and please try your best to keep your scheduled time.
- If you are also signing up a colleague, please go through the sign up process separately.
- Please do NOT sign up for more than one slot.
- Here is the complete paper copy of the exit interview schedule for download: Schedule
The Forum Is Open!
Dominican University of California has created a forum so that teachers throughout the U.S. can collaborate. This is an optional forum that is truly enjoyed by those who participate.
You can find the directions here: FORUM INSTRUCTIONS