a way to keep yourself and/or kids safe on the internet
The importance of Internet-safety is really something not to laugh about. You don’t know who is on the other computer, maybe it’s your friend or maybe it’s a big old fat guy who is three times your age. It is really important to have the knowledge about Internet-safety
some tips to help.
- Parental controls.
- Don’t use a username that tells weather you’re a girl or boy.
- Set your page to private so only your friends can see your page.
- Don’t send requests to random people or accept requests from random.
- Make friends in real life, like ask if their on that site, and can they be your friend, but don’t ask random people in real life if they’re not a friend of yours.
- Don’t leave a not responsible kid on a computer.