Dec My Room Volunteer Training
Join Us & Learn to How to Create Healing Places
Come & Learn to Dec with Us!
Thank you for your interest in Dec My Room! We are hosting a volunteer training opportunity for new volunteers on Wednesday, May 6 at 12:00 noon at Children's.
Bring a friend! We will have volunteer aprons for sale for $20 to offset our cost.
Please...RSVP below by Monday, May 4.
Lastly, if you haven't already, please visit DecMyRoom.org and complete our Volunteer Info Form and Background Check.
Wednesday, May 6th, 12pm
1935 Medical District Dr
How to be prepared:
1. Training will begin at 12:00 noon. Please arrive early for check-in, and use the attached map to help with any directions.
2. There is only 1 parking garage. Volunteer parking is offered at a reduced cost with your volunteer sticker. Valet is available at the front entrance.
3. Bring a photo ID for check-in at the hospital's front desk.
4. Dress casually and comfortably.
5. Lunch will be served.
7. We will dec the rooms following training.
For any questions, call Karen Michlewicz (713) 304-8477.
If you have a fever, cough or are feeling ill, please feel free to with-hold your participation from this event.
RSVPs are enabled for this event.