becoming A baseball
My Job Description
What are the main responsibilities of your career?
ü Field conduct
ü Dugout behavior
What are the advantages of the career? (Research blog sites showing what experienced professionals are saying about what they like most about the career.)
ü MLB.com Discounts
ü Paid Time Off
What are the disadvantages of your career? (Research blog sites showing what experienced professionals are saying about what they dislike most about the career.)
ü Hit in the face with a baseball
ü Pull a hamstring
Write your job description. (Now that you know the responsibilities, pros and cons of your job, now it is time to write your description of how you interpret your career.)Have you ever thought about being a part of America’s pastime, baseball? Baseball is the best sport in an America and tons of people play it. There are some advantages to being a baseball player like discounts at MLB.com and you get paid off time.
1. What is my Career Title?
ü Baseball player
2. What are the personality traits that are needed for this career?
3. What personality traits of mine match the ones listed above?
4. How many years/months of education/training is required to be able to get this career?
ü Whole life/one year of college
5. What is the name of the school that I would like to go to for this career?
6. What is the yearly cost to attend the school listed above?
7. What is the total cost for the education required for this career (multiply #6 by #4)?\
ü At least one year
8. What is the salary ranges for this career?
9. What technology will I use in this career?
ü Baseball glove, batting gloves, bat, seeds, sun glasses
10. What are the typical work hours for this job?
ü 50 hours a week.