Vol. 25~ March 20th
"I am not a teacher, but an awakener." Robert Frost
We survived the week after spring break and successfully! We even did it with very little sun! My pictures and background I chose were glimpses of sun at least on my computer! Thanks to all those who were involved in testing this week directly and indirectly! It was a good test run of what our STAAR days will look like. Thanks to Stacee and Elizabeth for your hard work and planning in this endeavor.
Ring the Bell!
Thanks to Adriane, Kristi, and Coach for the wonderful program on Tuesday night. Thanks to the 1st grade teachers as well. We couldn't do it without all of you!
Thanks to T-Kay for her hard work with the Bluebonnet Book Bowl students. They did a wonderful job last night! Congratulations!
Thanks to 3rd and 5th grade teachers for switching rooms on testing days to make our campus run more smoothly and efficiently!
Thanks to everyone who brought a dessert for the auction on Saturday night!
- 5:30 PTV dinner, dance, and auction
- 6:15 Live auction begins
- 3rd nine weeks articles for school newsletter due
- Shelter in Place Drill
- Education Galaxy training 3:05
- STAAR Meeting 3rd and 4th Grade on Conference Period
- TELPAS Testing
- Lead teacher meeting 3"15
- 3rd 9 Weeks Grading Period Ends
- 9:00 STAAR Pep Rally in the gym
- Our campus will be closed all week due to testing. No visitors for lunch or parent volunteers.
- 4th grade writing test Day 1
- 5th grade reading
- 4th grade writing Day 2
- Lead teacher meeting 3:15
- Regular school day