EVO23 Call for Participation
January 9 - February 12, 2023
We are proud to issue the Call for Participation for the Electronic Village Online (EVO) 2023, January 9 - February 12, 2023. This year, EVO23 is dedicated to the loving memory of Vance Stevens.
A project of TESOL's Computer-Assisted Language Learning Interest Section (CALL-IS), EVO has been offering free, open online professional development sessions and workshops to teachers of English around the globe since 2001.
Registration is open from January 1-8!
Electronic Village Online ~ In Loving Memory of Vance Stevens
- About EVO
- EVO Communities
- Kickoff Meeting
- SESSIONS for EVO 2023 -- Share this Call for Participation!
- Delivering Best Practices for Distance and Blended Courses
- Developing Learning Habits
- Flipped Learning in Language Teaching 2023
- Immersive Learning Experiences in the Metaverse
- Language Assessment Literacy for Practitioners
- Language Teacher Agency in the Classrooms
- Learner Engagement through Virtual Apps
- Mentoring Teacher-Research
- Mindfulness Awareness Practice
- Moodle for Teachers - Learn to Teach Online
- Teaching EFL to Young Learners
- Technology for Spoken English
- Tools for Student Collaboration
- Translanguaging Pedagogies in TESOL
- Video Based Mobile Learning
- EVO Information and Updates
Subscribe to EVO23 YouTube Playlist