Upper Respiratory System Structures:
Lower Respiratory System Structures:
Respiratory System relating to Immunity:
The respiratory system is continuously at risk for infection or damage from external agents. Lymphoid outposts help protect the respiratory tract and enhance the defenses that the respiratory system itself erects.
Respiratory System related to Nutrients:
- The body naturally gives off special nutrients.
- Vitamin C has been proven to help cardiopulmonary function.
- Vitamin D prevents newborn disorders.
- Folate presents respiratory infection.
- Vitamin E presents common colds.