Stonybrook Red Storm Forecast
October 2nd 2020
October 5th-16th - Fall break
October 19th - Students first day back from Fall Break (Black Schedule Day)
October 22nd - Parent Teacher Conferences
Greetings Stonybrook Parents and Guardians,
It is officially fall break!!! We had a great quarter learning and having fun while being safe. Students return on October, 19th. Here is the Black/Gold Day Schedule so that you can know if your student comes back on Monday or Tuesday.
If you requested that your student change from virtual to in-person or in-person to virtual you will be receiving more information soon. If your child is changing from virtual to in-person, they must bring their Chromebook, text books and other learning material to school with them on 10.19.20. If they are in-person and are moving to virtual, they will bring home their Chromebook and other learning material.
On October 22nd we will have our virtual parent teacher conferences. Students do not report to school on that Thursday. Teachers have already began sending home sign-up sheets for you to schedule your virtual or phone conference. Please respond to them and they will send a card home with your student with a confirmed time for your conference. Conferences will be held with your child's 1st quarter teacher/s.
Thank you for your time, and have a great weekend.
2020 Census Deadline Has Been Extended
- Have you filled out your #2020Census yet? If not, Indy could be missing out on up to $30,000 for each person who goes uncounted. This money goes towards programs like school lunches, housing assistance, healthcare, road repair, and more. Respond today at 2020census.gov.
- From school boards to the U.S. House of Representatives, the #census is used to distribute power to the people. The deadline to respond to the #2020Census is coming up. Fill yours out today by visiting 2020census.gov. #CountMeINdy
- #DYK: Despite rumors and misinformation, your individual #2020Census answers cannot be shared with ANYONE for 72 years - not law enforcement, immigration, or even the President of the United States. Respond today at 2020census.gov. #CountMeINdy
- The deadline to respond to the #2020Census is coming up, so do it today at 2020census.gov or by calling (844) 330-2020. Remember, everyone counts in the #census, regardless of immigration status. Whoever you are, wherever you’re from, YOU COUNT! #CountMeINdy
- Decisions about Indy's future – and the dollars for it – come down to counting everyone in the #2020Census. It’s safe and easy to complete. Fill yours out today at 2020census.gov. #CountMeINdy
Stadium/Gymnasium Bag Policy
We are committed to your safety and enjoyable experience in our Stadium/Gymnasium. The following items are permitted in our facility:
One clear plastic or vinyl bag that does not exceed 12 inches (height) x 6 inches (depth) x
12 inches (length) or a one-gallon clear plastic freezer bag.
An exception may be made for any items necessary for medical purposes, subject to
Small clutch purse NO LARGER than 6 inches by 9 inches.
The following items are prohibited in our facility:
Backpacks and sports/duffel bags will not be permitted
Drawstring bags will not be permitted
Purses and tote bags will not be permitted
Diaper bags will not be permitted. Parents with infants or toddlers may carry a clear gallon
size bag with necessary items for their child.
Coolers, outside food and drinks will not be permitted.
All items are subject to inspection. Thank you so much for your support and cooperation.
Adrian D. Pettis, Chief of Police
Warren Township School Police Department
Student Success Handbook
Census Deadline Approaching!
Please remind your child to bring their face mask to school!
This includes students coming to school, please remind them to have a mask with them before leaving the house.
Our supply of masks is running low. We appreciate your help!
I'd like to share some parent resources for Canvas. There is a Canvas app for parents that will allow you to communicate with your children's teachers and access your student's instructional material. Click on this link to watch the video.
Have a wonderful week.
Attention 7th and 8th Grade Student and Parents!
School District Publications/News Media Use
The Boys and Girls Club is now at Stonybrook!
Need a Part Time Job?
Stonybrook Face Mask
Black & Gold Schedule
Click the buttons below.
Click the buttons below for helpful information!
Stonybrook Refrigerator Information
ATTENDANCE LINE: 317-532-8800 EXT. 1
SCHOOL NURSE: 317-532-8806
SCHOOL HOURS: 8:55 AM - 3:55 PM
DISTRICT OFFICE: 317-869-4300
Principal: Mr. Jason Smith PH: 317-532-8804
Assistant Principal & 6th Gr. Dean: Mr. Chad Reedy PH: 317-532-8803
7th Gr.Dean: Mr. Josh Davis PH:317-532-8828
8th Gr. Interim Dean: Mr. Jeremy Dillard
5th Gr. Dean: Ms. Becky True PH: 317-532-8805
6th Gr. Counselor: Ms. Kassie Roberts PH: 317-532-8880
7th Gr. Counselor: Jenny Gullion PH: 317-532-8845
8th Gr. Counselor: Mrs. Melissa Nicholson PH: 317-532-8800 X8811
5th Gr. Counselor: Mr. Michael James PH: 317-532-8800
Athletic Director: Mr. Jeff Cummings PH: 317-532-8826